Permanent part time Office Assistant
Goulburn Golf Club is located in the heart of the town centre with picturesque views over the course from the clubhouse. The Club was founded in 1898 and features an 18-hole golf course, pro shop, driving range and bistro along with all gaming facilities.
The Golf Club is looking to recruit a permanent part time office assistant with computing and bookkeeping skills.
Hours of employment will be Monday to Friday from 9am-1pm.
Salary: Registered & Licenced Clubs Award (Negotiable)
Key Responsibilities and duties will include but not limited to:
• General administration duties including:
• Managing phone calls
• Managing emails.
• Receipting payments
• Controlling daily banking activities
• Golf Club Membership maintenance
• Have knowledge of Zero Bookkeeping software
• Be able to reconcile debtors and creditors accounts
• Have knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Generating invoices and receipts
• Additional duties in support of the Club Manager & Bar Manager.
• Ability to work unsupervised.
• Ability to work with team members.
• Excellent work ethic and attitude
• Some golf knowledge would be advantageous but not required.
To apply, please submit a resume addressing the above requirements and your experience via email to:
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Applications close at 4pm on Tuesday 30th January 2024.